The MBM is specifically designed to provide high-caliber business graduates with a solid foundation in understanding what business operations is about while developing the skills and awareness needed to be a successful business leader as managers and entrepreneur. The MBM program is designed to provide students with an existing and challenging learning experience. It gives a broad understanding of management issues along with appropriate skills and techniques. The MBM program specifically aims to develop executives for the new and emerging business sectors in developing economics. MBM graduates will be able to:
- Acquire the analytical, conceptual and practical tools necessary for managerial decision-making.
- Develop the range of skills necessary to operate successfully in a business environment, including analytical, technical, team working, presentation, report writing and communication skills.
- Acquire applied knowledge through real work with assigned industry clients. · Engage in research and to produce an in-depth analysis and evaluation of a business issue.
Expected Outcome of the Program
MBM program in particular aims to develop students with the capability of managing the firms and emerging businesses from the view point of national as well as global arena. Learning business management from national and global perspectives makes a better foundation stone for the MBM program. Regular series of academic and additional co-curricular activities and research endeavors to develop future career of the students. It gives students a wide range of knowledge comprising of emerging and burning management issues and challenges of 21st century to become prospective future leader and entrepreneur. Specifically, the MBM graduates will be able to:
- Obtain managerial as well as entrepreneurial knowledge to cope with the 21st century’s business challenges through theoretical, analytical and technical endeavor.
- Enhance multi-dimensional skill along with intrapersonal communication skills by actively participating in presentation, case analysis, workshops, report writing and so on.
- Sharpen practical and professional capability through industrial visit and educational excursions.
- Develop research skills by conducting self-financed as well as co-sponsored researches.
- Acquire dynamic aptitude of entrepreneurships for making Nepal self-sufficient.